Saidi Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of Saidi.......or Soda...... we keep calling her Sofie/Saidi, Soda...... Saidi took Sofie's place, so I guess it's just the names are too close together.....and Saidi already knew her name, so we didn't feel like we could change it. Anyway, here are some pics of the Princess......

When they say Ragdolls are Floppy, they mean it....this picture is when I had just finished reading the paper and I had my feet crossed on the ottoman....apparently Saidi thought it was a great place to flop for a rest.

IMG_0327.jpg

[Next is a Cover-girl Face Shot...haha....

IMG_0330.jpg

and last but not least is the most recent.....the "I didn't do it, I am too cute to be blamed shot".....

IMG_0355-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.....

Saidi is so much fun, but she does have a fun habit of bring her cat toys to bed....and my in-laws are animal sitting for us when we go to Vegas later this week....so I think they are in for some surprises!!!
default_biggrin.png

The most exciting thing is, our 2nd Ragdoll has been born....but we are waiting another week or so to decide which Blue Girl we want to add to our family......... Saidi is going to be so excited to have a buddy.....but it's still a couple months until the baby will come home.

I told Ken, I was on the computer on Friday to print some Saidi pictures off to take over to the breeder and Saidi jumped up on the desk and licked the computer screen when she saw her face picture...it was so darn cute.......it was Kodak Moment, but I didn't have my computer ready...go figure.

Valerie

Last edited by a moderator:
Valerie, she's beautiful!! What gorgeous eyes!! I'll bet she's keeping you plenty busy. I had to giggle about the toys in the bed part....if she 's a good mouser your inlaws will be in for a big treat!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_yes.gif
And...must add... I LOVE the name "Soda"!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

She is sooooooooo pretty. What an adorable face.
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see pictures of the kitten when you bring her home and than of course the two of them together.

Awww she is adorable Valerie!!!! Can't wait to see the new baby girl... I am JEALOUS! HeeHee!

She just makes me say -- Awwwwwww!
default_wub.png

Back