Sahara is testing ready for tonight!!! PICS ADDED Pg. 2!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll help you watch Shelly and you can help me watch mine!
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She keeps rubbing her rump!!! How can you tell how close they are? This is my first time watching
default_smile.png
What does butt rubbing mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Shelly! Cannot wait to hear all about it!

And we have a COLT!!!!! Not the filly I hoped for but he is gorgeous!!!! He was born around 5:45am and was up on his feet in about 1/2 hour. He looks to be either silver black or black...I first thought bay but as he dries he gets lighter and more silvery. Nice dish head and long legs!!!! He is still trying to get the hang of nursing but he has gotten some. He took his first BIG poo(and I mean BIG) at 8:10 and I just saw him taking another, so no problems there. I haven't seen any pee yet but I will be watching! I'm downloading pics shortly!!!
default_saludando.gif

And we have a COLT!!!!! Not the filly I hoped for but he is gorgeous!!!! He was born around 5:45am and was up on his feet in about 1/2 hour. He looks to be either silver black or black...I first thought bay but as he dries he gets lighter and more silvery. Nice dish head and long legs!!!! He is still trying to get the hang of nursing but he has gotten some. He took his first BIG poo(and I mean BIG) at 8:10 and I just saw him taking another, so no problems there. I haven't seen any pee yet but I will be watching! I'm downloading pics shortly!!!
default_saludando.gif
Congrats on your colt!!!! I understand the wanting a filly though lol! We just get to be happy we have healthy and happy babies
default_smile.png
!

OK_OK....Here he is!

Introducing "M&Js Mystiques Ima Majestic Storm"-aka Stormy
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

saharasbabycolt019.jpg

saharasbabycolt026.jpg

saharasbabycolt027.jpg

saharasbabycolt006.jpg

saharasbabycolt040.jpg

This is his sire:

teaspoonstudchampagnecolt001.jpg

So what is his color? Black-bay-chestnut

all of the above?
default_wacko.png

I think we need to see him unblanketed and dry to tell. By the photos I could go with a couple different colors.

Latest posts

Back