Safari Trip-check it out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
My husband and I were bored today so we went on Safari. Here are the pictures I got. I'm ready to go back. I could live there. Working there would be cool too.

IMG_3624_edited.jpg

IMG_3640_edited.jpg

IMG_3656_edited.jpg

IMG_3667_edited.jpg

IMG_3651_edited.jpg

IMG_3663_edited.jpg

Oh my.......how wonderful! ............But.........but.......where are the LIONS????
default_biggrin.png

This place is called Lion Country Safari and I so wanted lion pictures, but because of really stupid people the lions are now behind fences. Therefore, you get pictures of chain link fence and not lions. They used to roam free in their designated area like the rest of the animals besides the elephants and monkeys, but no more. People would put their windows down and actually got out of their cars
default_new_shocked.gif
in the lion area. Now there's fencing on both sides. All over the place they have signs that Rhino's have right of way. I was wondering what has happened in the past to make them have to put those signs up.
default_unsure.png

Amanda

Great photos, Amanda! It's always amazing to be up close and personal with creatures usually so far away, even from a photo.
default_smile.png

What a shame they have to make changes for stupid people. I say use them for feeding.
default_wink.png

A new sign "Get out of your car and you save us on the food bill."

They had some sheds around the place that were locked and I wondered if they put the stupid people in there for later
default_biggrin.png

My husband and I thought that using that location could be great for a locksmith for a car or AAA. I have one picture where the guy is sweeping up hay off of a cement slab and he has 3 rhinos coming towards him. I call that shot "Sweep Faster".
default_smile.png

Amanda

How fun! I wish we had something like that close to us! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

This place is called Lion Country Safari and I so wanted lion pictures, but because of really stupid people the lions are now behind fences. Therefore, you get pictures of chain link fence and not lions. They used to roam free in their designated area like the rest of the animals besides the elephants and monkeys, but no more. People would put their windows down and actually got out of their cars
default_new_shocked.gif
in the lion area. Now there's fencing on both sides. All over the place they have signs that Rhino's have right of way. I was wondering what has happened in the past to make them have to put those signs up.
default_unsure.png

Amanda
We lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 35+ years, till 2001. I loved this place! You could pics taken with baby cubs!!!!

Latest posts

Back