Sad week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
This hasn't been a good week. Monday night Gaylenes Dad passed away. He was 84. He had been in the hospital all weekend and during our show on Sunday he was doing a little better. Monday he got worse and she drove to the hospital about 2 hours away. He passed a couple hours later. Her brother and remaining sister were there aswell as a couple neices. Her mom's health is not that good before this and she is having a rough time with this.

Arthur was a farmer and logger all his life. He was well know for showing his milking shorthorn dairy cattle at shows all over the east.

Mark

Prayers from all of us here for Gaylene and her mom and family. It really doesnt matter how long we have our parents its never long enough. ((((HUGS)))) Gaylene.

Nita

Thoughts and prayers for you, Gaylene and the rest of the family. It's never easy no matter what the circumstances.

Barbie

Losing a parent is hard.
default_sad.png

My deepest sympathy to the entire family.

My thoughts are with you and Gaylene, it is soooo hard to lose a loved one, please know I am thinking of you all.

"Time may heal the broken-hearted,

Time may make the wound less sore;

But time will never stop the longing

To see your father who's gone before."

So sorry.

Mark,

I just saw this post. I don't know how I missed it. I am so sorry Gaylene. I didn't know when I saw you at the show or I would have given you a special hug.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care,

Sue

Back