Sad News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I report Kinghamhil Foxgold Chillfactor aka Chilli June 12, 2000 - August 27, 2008 passed over the rainbow bridge today. He collapsed today, he had a tumour on his spleen, we opted for surgery but the vet said it had ruptured and so she didn't wake him up. At least he is not in pain. Here are a few pics of him in happier times. Rest in peace my sweet boy, we will miss you.

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC00568-1.jpg

Yvonne, so very sorry for your loss. I know how much he meant to you!

He will be with you always.

Lyn

Oh Yvonne I am so very sorry!!!!!
default_sad.png
My heart fell to my stomach when I saw the pics in your thread. That second one in the snow where Chilli is rolling and playing is so bittersweet. My heart is breaking for the pain you are going thru and for missing your beloved sweet boy. I am so very, very sorry.........

I am so sorry for your loss. Having recently lost my beloved Roxi without warning I know how you must be feeling at this moment and I wish words could convey the deep sympathy I feel for you.

My heart is going out to you, Twister..........I wish I could say more, but I know the pain.......

Blessings.......

Ohh, Yvonne....I am soo, soo sorry
default_no.gif

my old girl will be crossing the rainbow bridge one sunny day this fall....I'm not looking forward to it.....
default_crybaby.gif

((((hugs))))

~kathryn

I am so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png
But it sure looks like you gave him a wonderfull life.

Anna

you will always feel him in your heart. i'm so sorry for your loss. i lost my female sibe to the very same thing.

I am so sorry for your loss...he's beautiful!

Liz

Latest posts

Back