Sad news....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such sad, sad news - we have only had one foal born over the years with a cleft palate - and after evaulation by a top equine center - sadly as you have reported - there is nothing that could be done.................I'm so sorry................

Oh, Becky, I am so sorry about your loss... :no:

Liz R.

I'm sorry to hear this. Such a shame.
default_sad.png

I am also sorry that the foal was not healthy enough to make it on his own.
default_sad.png

I hated to hear this. So sorry. Such a cutie, but you did the right thing.

That is so sad for you, Becky.
default_sad.png
I hope your little mare is taking it okay.......

MA

So sorry to hear about the foal Becky, I just love Stary Night, I know her foal was very beautiful.

Josh

Becky, I am so sorry to hear about your little guy. He was beautiful. My thoughts are with you.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Oh no,,,

Becky I am so sorry. He was a beautiful guy. I am sorry you were forced to make that choice.

Oh, how sad!
default_sad.png
I'm so very sorry, he was a gorgeous little colt.

OH! I am sorry...I had been reading his announcement and was looking for more photos. The poor little man, he was indeed beautiful. I know it was not easy to do what you did, but it was very likely the only choice, and far more courageous than keeping him here to suffer.

Please know my thoughts are with you, and Starry as well!

Liz M.

I am so sorry - the excitement around a new foal is electric - but sometimes nature isn't!!! You did the right thing to not let him suffer. My heart is with you and your beautiful mare at this time.

Oh Becky,

I am so sorry. He was such a beautiful little man! How sad for his Momma and you, too!

Hugs for you and Starry. I always think it is so hard on the mares when this has to be done, but you know in your heart it was the kindest thing to do.

Oh no Becky, I'm so sorry. Hard to lose them anytime, esp hard to have to make that decision.

Jan

Latest posts

Back