Sad day at dreammountainminis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry. It is heartbreaking to lose these precious babies.

I am so glad the mare is okay. Hugs for you and your little mare.

So very sorry for your loss!
default_sad.png
You did everything you could. Your mare was lucky to have you there for her, and to know what to do.

So sorry to hear about your filly.. I hope your mare makes a nice recovery for you
default_smile.png

I'm so sorry for your loss!
default_no.gif
Foal watch is hard when you're PG and already exhausted.

Oh goodness my heart is breaking...I'm so sorry you lost this precious little filly. Seems you did all you could for her.

default_no.gif
I am so sorry you lost the baby. She looks like the angel filly we lost to a red bag about 2 weeks ago. I am glad that your little mare is o.k.

I am so sorry for you and your filly and mare. You did the best you could do for her, you give her a chance that a lot of people wouldn't have.

Is the mare going to be o.k.?

Oh, how very sad and just heartbreaking, I am so sorry!
default_sad.png
Your angel filly was adorable. I sure hope that your mare will be ok. My condolences.

I am so sorry about your losing your filly and am happy that the vet was able to help the mare & get things tucked away where they belong.

Please know that once a mare has had a prolapsed uterus it is VERY likely that she will repeat this - it will pay to be in attendence for all of her future foals - same is often true of red bag deliveries.

Stacy

Thank you everyone for the heart felt condolences , An update on mick she is doing good except for missing baby ,The vet said everything would be fine and i could rebreed her at the end of this year but I will not put her through that .

We will see what her future brings , It is to hard watching her look for her baby ...She is on antibiotics and was flushed inside and outside ...She paced and paced last night until I went down ,I rubbed her and cried and even thou she still looks She settled down quite a bit after that. I wish I could have done more for the baby like get her out faster . I guess the good lord wanted the little one and it was out of the stallion that my mom loved so I'm sure mom is playing with her in heaven..

I am sorry for the loss of your foal and hope your mare continues to improve and heals fully. Take care of yourself and the little "foal" you are carrying....

I am very sorry. She looks just precious.
default_no.gif
thank goodness you saved the mare.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful angel filly, Am so glad that mom is ok, sending prayers your way.

I'm sorry for the loss of your filly. I hope your mare will be okay. It's sad when they look for their baby after. I hope next time will be a much happier occasion.

I glad your mare is okay. Sorry you lost your filly!
default_no.gif
Thank goodness you were there to help!
default_aktion033.gif

I am quite amazed that you could do this at 32 weeks pregnant and not go into labor yourself!
default_wacko.png
I know when I was that far along, getting anywhere fast or crouching down was near impossible!
default_biggrin.png

I am so sorry I know you are heartbroken... I hope your mare is gonna be ok..

Keep us posted on her...

Heres a (((HUG))) for you...

Get some rest, sounds like you are gonna have your own baby soon enough and then you will really be worn out!

Latest posts

Back