Sabrina's new horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streaker

Reaction score
I would like to thank Crescendo Acres (Diana) for allowing us to purchase Southridge Mr. Majestic (Mister). Sabrina is having a ball driving him around the farm.

334912038.jpg

Hoping that Lizzie is having fun with Roger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see pictures of Sabrina and Mister driving! She is going to have fun with him. Hope she lets you drive him at times Frank, otherwise you will have to wait till she is in school each day.

I'm sure everyone on the farm will enjoy him. Now Sabrina will be able to join you and Liz driving. Hope you have enough carts and harnesses other wise there goes the checkbook. Love to see the two of them in Minis Too 4-H club this year. She will have a blast with the kids. Mister will be missed here at Crescendo Acres but Roger is doing a great job of taking his place until LIZZIE gets him and then I'll have to settle for her Millie.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
V E R Y C U T E !
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for all the kind words I just put up a picture of him in the photo gallery after we cleaned him up..... Liz Marks de Bem (my wife) took the picture. I love that picture.

p.s. I think she is very talented... but then again there is nothing she can't do....
default_wub.png
of course if she sees this she thinks I did something wrong hahahahaha WOMEN!!!!
default_laugh.png

Frank

He is very handsome! Have fun with him.

Lyn

Very nice new horse.

And how refreshing to hear someone speak so highly of their spouse!

Liz must be a very special person - and very lucky to have you.
default_smile.png

Karen (practically a neighbor in NH!)

i have to say i met frank & liz at their farm during the nemhs show in june they were both very awesome people and when speaking of their spouses my joe has bn a godsent.. i have been into horses for years but joe just started in 2007 and he has been a very quik learner and goes above and beyond at the shows and before during preperation if not for him i would have gone insane. and he loves to show his kids

liz and frank keep up the excellent work and hope to see you guys next yar

angel

He is gorgeous and my most favorite color!!!! Congrats. Yous daughter is one lucky girl. Mine would love a show quality mini, but we can;t afford one. Our minis are just pets.

Christy

Latest posts

Back