Sable Pics-Baby Belly?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
A few people have said that she looks pregnant, but I have said that before and been wrong. I could swear I could feel the foal move, unless there is a bowling ball in there that moves around.
default_wink.png

So in expert opinion, does this look like a baby belly to you? She is due end of May/beginning of June. This would only be my second foal, so I am not too experienced with this
default_wacko.png

sabledec18_07_2.jpg

sabledec18_07.jpg

She definitely looks like she could have the "baby bump" going on..
default_yes.gif

I have two mares due the last of April/first of May that are HUGE and then I have one due the 20th of May who you really can't tell but this will only be her 3rd foal and she didn't show last year until 2 months prior to foaling, the next gal after her is due June 13th and she to you can't tell yet but she didn't show much last year either (both of these girls get very long, thick and heavy winter coats, really couldn't see the "baby belly" until we belly clipped them closer to foaling!) and the last mare is due June 15th and she doesn't have much of a baby belly either..

Back