Saber at a dog event

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Yesterday we took our 6yr old stallion, Saber, & our 7yr old Harlequin Great Dane, Eagle, to a dog event called Bark In The Park in Ocean Beach, California.

Here are a few pixs from the day.

OCbark31.jpg

Playing Musical Chairs

OCbark32.jpg

While the dogs had to sit then their people with Saber I sat and then he'd sit in my lap.

Saber took a bright pink 2nd place ribbon in this game.

OCbark20.jpg

Saber with my daughter's dog, Sheila

OCbark14.jpg

Eagle & Saber saying hi to a puppy

OCbark9.jpg
OCbark17.jpg

Saber tapping his hoof on a chair

OCbark37.jpg

Saber, Eagle & a new friend, Darwin

OCbark10.jpg

Saber & some pups

OCbark24.jpg

You've heard of lap dogs... but a lap horse??

OCbark22.jpg

Saber & Sheila

OCbark29.jpg

Ya might think Saber hangs around dogs too much from his shoe string drool here. (actually its apple slobber juice)

OCbark18.jpg

A very good Saber with some curious Pugs

OCbark36.jpg

Saber with one of our raffle wins

Forgot to mention.. Saber was such hit there that the folks holding the event kept taking pixs of folks' dogs posing beside Saber.

Hopefully we'll be receiving some of those in our email.

Even Animal Control who had a table there were smitten by our hooved dude.

Very cool Rachel!! Saber is such a STAR!! You do so much with him and that is great!

Thanks for sharing...

Missy
default_smile.png

I CAN'T get ENOUGH of that SABER!!! What a team you two make!!!!! All the smiles you've put on so many peoples faces are more important than winning a World Championship!!!! You and Saber are absolutely PRICELESS!!!!! In a world with so much lousy crap happening, it's so nice to see a wonderful girl like you who sure loves to make people happy!! Kudos to RACHEL and SABER!!!! May there be many more like you two, to put a smile on peoples faces!!

GOOD JOB, RACHEL!!!!!!

Joyce

I love how Saber gets out and about, showing everyone how much fun these minis are! And, another thing I love is that it shows that stallions can have super sweet natures too. Although, he isn't your typical stallion is he!?

Good for you Rachel. Saber has a wondeful, exciting life with you. I wish I had some form of horse transport so that I could take Bailey and Willow out like that!

Never a dull moment in Sabers life.

I never get tired of seeing your pics. They are always lots of fun!
default_laugh.png

xox Leonie xox

Now I have had my Saber fix I am smiling
default_smile.png
I love the pics of Saber at the dog event especially the one with Sheila whispering in his ear
default_smile.png
Keep the pics coming.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back