Rusty's Regional Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I got home from Ohio almost a week ago and have been meaning to post results from my first AMHA Eastern Regionals! I could not be happier with my boy, Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Little Rusty. We had 8 classes and placed in all of them, qualifying for Worlds.

He got Regional Reserve Champion in youth obstacle driving, halter obstacle, and youth hunter 13-18. In open hunter he placed 5th out of 17! We also received a 4th (youth halter), a 6th (halter obstacle), and a 7th (youth Country Pleasure Senior geldings). We ended the show with the Youth High Point 13-18!

I am just so proud of my boy, he is so fun. He's had a week off and is begging to get back to work!

I had a great 1st year showing AMHA and look forward to many more to come. Right now I'm crossing my fingers for Worlds!

I was also able to spend lots of time with Sandy Revard, a wonderful friend and photographer. She snapped this shot of Rusty & I after our Reserve in Youth Hunter out of 15 entries, I just love this photo!
default_wub.png

s4nrtc.jpg

MANY MANY thanks to my friends Karen Rudolph, Dru & Molly Crowell, Sandy Revard, and many others who made this show possible and so much fun for me. Also thanks to Cathy Waxler of Star Lake Tack who allowed the Crowells and I the pleasure of staying at her gorgeous farm the week before Regionals.

Rebecca

Congratulations! What accomplishments. And I love your boy - he is gorgeous! That is a great picture.

Barbara

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys look great and the judges obviously thought so too! Best wishes for World!

Hey Becca!

Congrats on your show. You work Very hard and it shows!!!

It WAS a fun show, huh?!

Hope to see you and Rusty in Texas!!!

~Sandy

Congratulations! That's a beautiful picture of you and Rusty. It sounds like you two are quite a team.

Charlottte

Congratulations!! You and Rusty are such a great team. Just wish I had been there to see you win! And that is a great photo of you two.

Mary

Latest posts

Back