Rusty!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a quick video of my gelding Rusty ground driving today. We've been ground driving a lot recently since one of our cart tires popped, and our first show is April 9th!

He just got clipped Friday and is wearing 3 blankets most of the time, poor guy! He's been very full of it and had been working for 45 minutes by the time this video was shot, so please excuse us for being a bit out of it!

Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Little Rusty, my 33 inch country pleasure driving gelding. We also do halter, hunter, halter obstacle, and will be doing YOTE. He's a blast!

Please click on the image to view the video on Photobucket.

Thanks for letting me share!

Rebecca

He looks phenomenal, Becca! You will have an amazing show season this year - glad I will be there with you!

He looks awesome!! And you look pretty good yourself - look at those long legs keeping up with his trot!! Weren't you freezing? I was going to ground drive (or drive) today and it felt too cold and windy for my old bones.

He is sensational!!

I want your long legs....when I'm behind or beside a trotting horse, I'm at a full jog with my short stubby legs!!

wow nice guy
default_wub.png

Great job! He is awesome! Good Luck to the both of you!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back