Russia at Bit-O-Blue - Due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! I'll be looking for a Happy Announcement any day now!!
default_yes.gif

I just watched the birth my first actually and my prayers are with you all. I think everyone who saw what a difficult time she had and we all at the nursery want you to know that your family are in our prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers for Russia that she recovers soon.

So sad. I was watching Russia for a bit yesterday and am very sad to read this morning about her loss. My sincere condolences.
default_sad.png

I'm so sorry, most of us have experienced this heart break, so we can sympathize. Hope Russia feels better soon.

I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and sweet Russia in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh man I'm so sorry . just saw this . I hope Russia is ok. so sorry

it is so heartbreaking ...sending prayers your mare is ok

we had a hip lock a few years ago where we lost a beautiful filly that I so wanted

as she would have been our only foal from a colt we bred and showed for 3 years before selling him

My sincere condolences to you and Russia both. Russia is such a beauty, I'm sorry for your loss. We lost our first two this year, it's so devastating. Just know you're not alone, and your sweet foal is running in heaven now. I pray that Russia makes a full recovery soon.
default_sad.png

Thanks everybody. We are slowly getting better. I don't tear up anymore. Russia is outside and enjoying the nice 50* temps. She seems to have recovered well. The vet said that in the case of hip lock, which is less common in mares and more so in cows, it is usually a matter of saving the mare. She said she would have been surprised to hear the foal had survived. She was on the phone with us the whole time. Wish I could have surprised her with a live foal...

Latest posts

Back