Russia at Bit-O-Blue - Due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Please help us watch! 207-441-9409 or 207-660-1206

Russia is on cam at http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=bitoblue She is a daughter of White Russian and is bred to my BTU son. Hoping for a buckskin filly!

Today she is 335 and her milk is testing at 6.75.

russia_mar20.jpg

russiaBag_mar20.jpg

LOVE HER!!! Cant wait to see her foal
default_smile.png

What a lovely mare - fingers crossed for a smooth foaling and a gorgeous healthy baby - good luck!

5.40 am she is restless and rubbing her booty

oh that's why she ws restless cos she heard you coming
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful mare. My White Russian daughter is due to foal any day too. You should have an amazing foal.

Wow, that udder looks pretty close! This will be a beautiful baby!
default_yes.gif

Yay someone who has a mare that is close, I'm excited, mine are a couple weeks away. I'll be watching her tonight when I get home.

How is she? Any new updates?

Bored and tired of waiting. Her pH was still 6.75 or 6.5 . I literally have the exact breeding date so know how far along she is.339 days. I hope she isn't working on adding an additional appendage. I am hoping for a filly.

I have a friends mare go 4 days at 6 or lower on PH..hope thats not going to be a trend this year!

her pH strip was so green I didn't even bother to compare it to the scale. She is rubbing her butt a lot.

Latest posts

Back