Run Freedom Run!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Just thought I'd give you guys an update on the new fella. He's doing real good! He has his studdy moments, which I find entertaining lol, but when there's no ladies around he is just a teddy bear! We are working on his good boy manners, and he's catching on very quickly. He now comes when called, stops when I say whoa, and stands still for more than a few seconds at a time.
default_biggrin.png
I'm so very proud. He is also getting better about picking his feet up and not neighing at every moving object. He's so sweeeeeet!

So here he is all set up, he was getting to know the gelding next to him. The gelding is one I'm taking care of for the owner.

RunFreedomRun001-1.jpg

RunFreedomRun010-1.jpg

then he decided it was trotting time....REACH! (I hate my camera for not taking this in remotely good quality)

RunFreedomRun025crop-1.jpg

this one came out alright

RunFreedomRun021-1.jpg

RunFreedomRun018-1.jpg

RunFreedomRun023-1.jpg

RunFreedomRun016crop-2.jpg

stallion moment! warding off the evil goat who was terrorizing his gelding friend.

RunFreedomRun026crop-1.jpg

that's Freedom for ya

RunFreedomRun004-1.jpg

and here's one of his pretty eye

RunFreedomRun028-1.jpg

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
LOVE my new boy!!!!!!!!!

default_smile.png
Nice pics love the set up one first and the stallion rear
default_smile.png

love_casper said:
stallion moment! warding off the evil goat who was terrorizing his gelding friend.
RunFreedomRun026crop-1.jpg

that's Freedom for ya

RunFreedomRun004-1.jpg
Heh, I LOVE those two shots! So cute!
default_wub.png

Leia

Freedom is such a gorgeous guy! I love his markings and his attitude. I can't wait to see him under all the winter-fluffies.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys, I love this little dude so much. It's getting really hot here, he's a sweaty mess under all that fur, so expect to see some clipped pics this week!

default_new_multi.gif

Love him Alex!
default_wub.png
What a handsome boy. That trot and the 'stallion moments' are great. I'll be keeping an eye out for clipped pics of your wonderful boy!
default_laugh.png

~Rebecca

he is so cute he is going to be even cuter clipped can't wait!!!!

(is cuter spelled right)

He's a great looking horse Alex. It looks like you will have a ton of fun with him!

Latest posts

Back