Ruh! Roh! I am sneaking over here from the other

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
in a mini donk. My husband has been so great about the mini horses I don't want to bring this one up quite yet. Just like Lisa (RuffnTuff) I am starting to think I would love (just one - ha ha) to love and play with those big ears.

I just finally had to admit I've been sneaking around here.....
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
I am sure you would just love those ears...But those Eyes that look at you I just Melt....And I am sure will will do also...They want attention, heck want They demand attention
tongue.gif
Donkeys are soooo people oriented they really want to be with you every minute
smile.gif
I do not have one at the moment But will get one In the spring...I did have a Jack for 5 years...here was sooo easy to train, that it was no time I took him in the house and he was just a prefect gentleman,,,Then in just a short period of time he was riding in the back seat of me car...So here is a picture of Charley and I saying HI even though I do not have him anymore
no.gif
And the person that I sold him to loves him so much he does not wnant to sell him back to me
no.gif
BUT the person ALSO brings him in the house jusr like I did so I know he has a very good home
thumbup.gif
Maybe, if I can sell my Miniature Zebu steer YET this fall I may get a donk sooner
wink.gif
So welcome to this section of LB I know you will learn a lot about thee others of Gods creatures...And I also have the story about how the donkey got it Cross on there backs god enough for printing and hanging on

the wall when you get your lo0ng eared buddy...

b5867640.jpg

Well Sanny, my uncle has the most adorable tiny jack baby forsale...........
whistling.gif

Me Im not really a donkey fan, they tend to annoy me more then anything, and they CAN KICK, and KICK VERY HIGH! I learned my lesson after that one.

But this little guy, he is so cute, We named him Victor when we found him as he has a big V on his side

Latest posts

Back