Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I turned Royal out for a bit this morning to get acquainted with his surroundings. He sniffed, snorted, whinnied, reared, jumped up on all fours, bucked and just played around. Very cute. Of course I missed getting most of these antics on camera
default_wacko.png
. Just a bit too quick for me. I did get one of him rolling, ruining Mona's gorgeous grooming LOL. Anyhoo, just a few pics from this morning. Hope you like!

Take that and your grooming job!

DSCF0014-1.jpg

Just checking the place out

DSCF0019-1.jpg

Hmmmmm. What's this?

DSCF0007-3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

a-4.jpg

H is so gorgeous matt! He is in such great shape, he has SHOW ME written all over him in big bold letters.
default_smile.png

OH yes this guy defnatly need to be in the showring
default_smile.png

Ha Ha! I will definitely be showing him. But...it may be just a show or two this summer or even not until next year. But I will have him out there for sure
default_wink.png

GREAT to see him out there having some fun and making himself at home Matt! Thanks for giving him a wonderful new home! He really is a beautiful boy!!
default_wub.png
I hope you will enjoy having him as much as I have!
default_yes.gif

Nice, looks like he is happy to be in his new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see some one is really thrilled with

their new boy. I would be too, hes gorgeous!

Hope to hear more about his coming adventures.
default_laugh.png

Cathy

Congrats on the new boy Matt! He sure looks happy out there rolling in the dirt.....

Matt, that one is a big WOW! What a looker! Congratulations on a VERY nice boy. I am sure you will have a lot of success in the ring.
default_smile.png

Matt, that one is a big WOW! What a looker! Congratulations on a VERY nice boy. I am sure you will have a lot of success in the ring.
default_smile.png

Thanks! His overall conformation and movement reminds me of my thoroughbred hunter I had years ago. He really looks like a big horse in a little package. He's so neat!

He's gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to meeting him this week! (and you and the rest of the critters too of course LOL!)

Latest posts

Back