Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I turned Royal out for a bit this morning to get acquainted with his surroundings. He sniffed, snorted, whinnied, reared, jumped up on all fours, bucked and just played around. Very cute. Of course I missed getting most of these antics on camera
default_wacko.png
. Just a bit too quick for me. I did get one of him rolling, ruining Mona's gorgeous grooming LOL. Anyhoo, just a few pics from this morning. Hope you like!

Take that and your grooming job!

DSCF0014-1.jpg

Just checking the place out

DSCF0019-1.jpg

Hmmmmm. What's this?

DSCF0007-3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

a-4.jpg

H is so gorgeous matt! He is in such great shape, he has SHOW ME written all over him in big bold letters.
default_smile.png

OH yes this guy defnatly need to be in the showring
default_smile.png

Ha Ha! I will definitely be showing him. But...it may be just a show or two this summer or even not until next year. But I will have him out there for sure
default_wink.png

GREAT to see him out there having some fun and making himself at home Matt! Thanks for giving him a wonderful new home! He really is a beautiful boy!!
default_wub.png
I hope you will enjoy having him as much as I have!
default_yes.gif

Nice, looks like he is happy to be in his new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see some one is really thrilled with

their new boy. I would be too, hes gorgeous!

Hope to hear more about his coming adventures.
default_laugh.png

Cathy

Congrats on the new boy Matt! He sure looks happy out there rolling in the dirt.....

Matt, that one is a big WOW! What a looker! Congratulations on a VERY nice boy. I am sure you will have a lot of success in the ring.
default_smile.png

Matt, that one is a big WOW! What a looker! Congratulations on a VERY nice boy. I am sure you will have a lot of success in the ring.
default_smile.png

Thanks! His overall conformation and movement reminds me of my thoroughbred hunter I had years ago. He really looks like a big horse in a little package. He's so neat!

He's gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to meeting him this week! (and you and the rest of the critters too of course LOL!)

Back