Royal Wedding/Beautiful Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cayuse

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Royal Wedding?  The horses were beautiful. And the bride and groom were well turned out,  too :).   I am always amazed when I see a carriage with a rider on the horses controlling them instead of someone driving them.  

Wish I had a "Windsor Grey" in my barn.   

I do not envy the outrider on the left grey horse though, what a handful!  

Only caught bits and pieces throughout the day, so missed the horses.

the horses were beautiful and i saw the one that was a handful, he was acting up almost every minute.

what a beautiful bride,  her smile was just full of love and devotion.   BUT HER DRESS!!!!!!  SIMPLY ELEGANT.  and Harry is quite smitten also.  

I was 12 years old when i watched Elizabeth marry.  i have followed them ever since.

i somehow missed Kate's wedding, though i love them to death.   and no i didn't get to see Pippa's dress either.    do you have pictures u could post?

No pictures :-(

Pippa's dress, the one she wore at Kate's wedding, was stunning.  It was white/off white with a really low neckline that was draped like a low cowl neck and cap sleeves.  It fit like a glove.  It was very simple but cut perfectly.  And on a perfect figure!  

Have you ever been to England?

no, i havent been off this continent.  would like to have seen europe all the old things .  have you been to england,   also, are you English.   i am German/Irish,   but just love the Royal Family of England

Latest posts

Back