Royal Miniature Horses Open Horse show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
I was wondering who all might be going to the open miniature show at the Lorain county fair grounds. I will be there but our horses look like poop. LOL they are all starting to grow their winter coat in and I dont want to body clip them since its been getting cold here. Anyone else whos going not going to body clip their horses?

Does any one know if they wont place well because they are not clipped? I as going to groom them up as well as I can but they are not going to look their best since they are getting fuzzy.

Alisha

Alisha,

I'm going to the show and I am not clipping any of my horses. Your right it's to cold at night to risk horses getting sick for a fun show. I don't think it will matter with placings, the May show had many horses not clipped but placing well. See you there! Will you have your Bo filly with you?

Kathy

I have been debating about taking her as her coat is the worse. LOL. She has these long hairs that are sticking out everywere but as long as there are going to be other horses there not shaved im going to take her. Im also taking Dandy. My niece wants to show her. She has been shown this yr in 4-H and shes been doing pretty good. Look forward to seeing you there!

Alisha

I'll be there! I did body clip, but in the past years I've been there theres always people that dont so its not really a big deal.

Latest posts

Back