Rough Clipped Paddock Pics of My 2008 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW JIll, haven't they grown!
default_biggrin.png

I've been anxious to see pics of Ducky and you haven't let me down. I really like this little 'bum high' guy. Maybe cause it's his cheeky personality that shines through. I'm partial to the naughty boys.
default_wacko.png

His colour has me stumped! It's quite usual but I'm sure someone on here would be able to help.

The little ladies are beautiful. What a special little bunch-o-babies you have.

xox Leonie xox

Hey Jill,

I really like cover girl. Such a pretty face. Are you going to show her?

Linda

Just love all your babies and of course DunIt. It looks like Cover Girl was enjoying her new found skin. Very very nice!

Beautiful babies . I can see why you love them so much. I would too.

They are all so gorgeous!

I still love Ducky the most, he has the cutest saucy face.

I'm liking Passion too, she has a very sweet and kind face.

Oh heck, I think they are all beautiful. Are you sure Ducky doesn't want to move to Ontario?

Thanks, everyone
love0075.gif
The babies are so much fun!!! The idea (IDEA) had been to sell all but one foal this year. Well, H and I are too attached to do that right now
love0034.gif
At least we are on the same side of that choice
thumbup.gif
It's just a great feeling to have them, play with them, see them growing, etc.
cloud9.gif
Plus, we're excited about showing our own / homebred babies next year!!!
default_smile.png

Jill, that Dunit has sure grown into a neat little guy. I love him and his personality DEFINITELY shines thru! How tall is he? Are you planning a driving career for him? He would look marvelous in harness.

In order to have a true fading gray, one of the parents has to be gray. So if neither parent is a fading gray, you got yourself a sabino! I have a couple of those...both Alladdin and Flirt have sabino roaning throughout their coats.

Congrats on a nice first foal crop! You "Dun" good!
default_aktion033.gif
DunIT is 31" if you ask me. Ask him and he's 17hh. Not sure that I will train him to drive. I love having the geldings for that but of all my horses, his way of moving makes me smile the most!

Also, DunIT is grey (grey-grullo) and that's where Passion got it for sure and I think Ducky as well, however, his dam's sabino and my 2003 sabino foal "colored" in the same way so I'm not totally sure what Ducky's got in the works
default_biggrin.png

Loved the pictures of your babies, but I liked that last picture of Dun It best!
default_wub.png
Nice shot.

On a side note, I am at work and usually I can not get pictures here because most people use sites that are not allowed----shutterfly is always good to come thru but I have to post a link---where are you keeping your pictures? I like being able to see them here.
default_biggrin.png
I just use my own website
default_yes.gif
Each horse has it's own directory online and I upload pictures to their directories as I get them
default_biggrin.png

Hey Jill,

I really like cover girl. Such a pretty face. Are you going to show her?

Linda
Yep!!! AND I cannot wait. Not sure if we will show her ourselves, or send her out... We want to show all the babies next season
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

They are all so gorgeous!

I still love Ducky the most, he has the cutest saucy face.

I'm liking Passion too, she has a very sweet and kind face.

Oh heck, I think they are all beautiful. Are you sure Ducky doesn't want to move to Ontario?
Now that would be a hard sale
default_biggrin.png
Harvey might divorce me. Ducky is our favorite, for how funny he is. He's got a case of Dune Buggy Butt (butt high) right now but of course will out grow it, and his mom milks like a world champion dairy cow, so he's a porker, too. But, he's just such a ham bone and so smart. I am going to have him gelded this fall and show him next season. One of my goals for breeding was a really nice home bred gelding to take out an show
default_yes.gif

Thanks again, everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Your comments always make me feel good
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic foal crop Jill, love them all!

DunIt is so very handsome.
default_yes.gif

Saw Maddie's 2007 colt at the MMHC show a couple

weeks ago, Jolene had him looking like a million bucks,

Maddie passes on those extra tippy ears!

Cathy

Thanks, Cathy
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'd love to see Maddie's 2007 colt! I saw a picture of him as a foal, not not anything recent. I bet he's something else!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back