Romeo update with pictures.......sure doesn't seem like a year ago

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Yep it's been a year since picked up the little puppy at the airport late, late on a Monday night from a long trip from Flordia (along with his sister)

I love this dog so much, he's everything I've wanted in a chinese crested for the past oh 8 years and finally just circumstance or coincidence that Jen emailed me about this little puppy after it had been two years since I first talked to her about what I hoped to find and get.....

He's got the best personality, full of life, loves to play with people or all of his toys, is so excitied to meet new people but will finally calm down after about five minutes, Loves to snuggle on the covers and lay right next to you and he loves to run as fast as he can in the yard with Louie chasing behind him (Lyla can outrun them both)

Here Romeo is at 16 months old, and one year after moving to Arkansas......

romeostand.jpg

romeolay.jpg

romeoshaved.jpg

romeoshaved2.jpg

How about some bed hair?

romes.jpg

romes2.jpg

romeo and Louie

romeoandlouie.jpg

Louie - French Bulldog that made the trip from Texas to Arkansas middle of August last year as well, he is 15 months old now. He's mom and dad's baby

louie.jpg

and a few of Lyla for you Jen as well......

She's Romeo's sister, a Powerpuff, she's Clementines dog as well and fits her perfect. She's a girly girl dog for sure.

yesterday as it's so hot gave her a clip and she's sporting her polka dots
default_smile.png

It's so funny as Romeo and Lyla really love each other, and are so excited when they are together.

romeoandlyla.jpg

lyla.jpg

They have sort of layed low at horse shows this year, only going to Belleville in May and then Tunica in June.........and then it just got so hot and sometimes just me and mom going they stayed home.

But they will be at nationals
default_smile.png

Erica

Thanks for the updates. They are still so cute and their personalities are great. I know they are spoiled for sure and deservedly so. I will miss seeing them at Nationals this year.

Arlene

Arlene,

Are you not making the trek to Tulsa? Sure hope you are, We will miss you if you aren't..........if you are, the dogs will be in tow for this year, can't go without them for that long.....all three will be there for youth week/weekend, then just Louie and Romeo for the remainder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, there are the "kids"
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
. They look great Erica. Romeo definitly has the Hairicane Chinese Crested look. I love his massive ear fringes. And his feminine little sis is a doll too.

I will get to see them all at Nationals and cant wait. I have a crested litter due soon but wont be quite old enough to bring. I will be bringing lots of pictures of the little cuties that are available. See you all soon.
default_saludando.gif

Erica, Arlene isn't attending Nationas this year
default_no.gif
at all.
default_no.gif
I'm so bummed she won't be there.

Anyway, the puppies look good
default_wub.png
and I can't wait to see them again. I'm not sure if Copper is up to visiting with Romeo this time....I'll have to fore warn him.
default_laugh.png

Romeo's getting better Sheryl.......but I think Louie is getting worse
default_rolleyes.gif

Hey, there's the most handsome dog in the world.....Romeo! The Tiny Trotter pups all look so cute!
default_wub.png

It's hard to believe a year has passed by.....seems like only yesterday you got them.

They are ALL just adorable!
default_wub.png
Little Romeo is such a heart-breaker and I think he knows it.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back