ROLL CALL:

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
next weekend?

Mingus and I will be there, although he's a bit too chubby, so I'm going with few to no expectations. Nonetheless, we'll have fun, and I can't wait to see who all is there.

susanne

MeMeMe!!!!

And my daughter Hilary and maybe Matthew will make an appearance.

Pluse Hilary's fat gelding Jake and my fat stallion, Falcon. It should be fun and we should be with Kari and Liz's family.

CAN"T wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kim, I'm so glad to hear that you have fat horses, too! Of course, I don't think Falcon could look bad if he tried. Maybe we'll start a new trend...At least I won't look like a total butterball in relation to Mingus...

Hi,

We - Angela Tillman and her grand parents and myself - will be there. We will have Anglea's classic stallion, my little A mare, Angie's B mare and our weanling stallion.

Amanda

saludando.gif
ME, ME, ME!!!! Get to show my B gelding. Obstacle, hunter and jumper, here we come!!!

saludando.gif

Add me to the list, also.

Martin, myself, Brandon and Colton will be there w/the Crabby Chickens.

Kenny, however, will not...he is heading out that weekend on a driving trip to Pennsylvania w/my parents. His first LONG cross-country road trip. I envy him that!

Anyway, I am bringing Mouse, who is just about "right" but may be a tad on the thin side. And little Lark, who is a teeny bit fat, but it's ok at her age (two months and two weeks). Lailah, who is a lot fat, but she's a momma. ;)

(not even going into the human contingency!)

See ya there!

Kim, I thought you were bringing at least one of Lark's sisters?

Liz M.

AHHHHH I haven't clipped them, then we would have to shuffle horses and that doesn't sound like fun in anyway!!!!

SO we are taking the dudes and will have fun!

BadBad Kenny! Leaving us and having fun with GrandPa, he has some nerve!!!!! HeeHee, what will I do with the Beauty and the Beast blanket???!?!??

I was gonna go but ran out of money and then totally lost the urge somewhere in the middle of the Happs CDE. All of a sudden the ring just seemed so boring!
laugh.gif
Don't worry, I'll get back into showing. But for now, cash flow rules the day and I will be staying home. I'll miss meeting you, Susanne!

Leia

I won't have a horse there... I was going to bring my filly, but she's in need of A LOT more work.

Not to mention, I have a mare due on the 20th and I don't trust her to wait 'til her due date.

And then there's the financial issues... I'm a PSCS (Poor Starving College Student).

But I'm HOPING to make a day trip to say hi and watch, either Friday or Saturday.

Kari

Yeah...I FINALLY get to say I'm going to a show....WAHOO!!! I haven't been able to show all year because of surgery....but I'll be in Spanaway
biggrin.gif

We're bringing a yearling filly, a yearling colt, and a new buckskin mare I got recently (and she can be added to the plump list!). We are also bringing 2 weanling colts for their new owners to show....which should be very interesting as we haven't had a whole lot of time to work with them! I have a feeling it'll be quite a little rodeo
wacko.gif

I look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Tracy

Once again...Taylor's activities overrule my own...her county 4-H horse fair is that same weekend, so no Spanaway for me!
sad.gif
Oh well, last year for her, starting next year, its all about ME...lol!
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back