Roll Call: Who's Going To Horseheads?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF my Dr apt goes well Thursday, I would love to come spectate on Sunday. Gosh I can't go I am expecting "company" Sunday! maybe Saturday depending on how "things" go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be going up there Friday and will be competing both days! Bringing Chantilly and Zeus. It is going to be so much fun!!!

I will be there Sunday to show my two year old Tuffy filly who is trained by Amber Reid. I will have my neigbors teen Kendell who is interested in maybe showing next year. Looking forward to seeing all my friends. :bgrin

I will be there sat and sun showing 6 horses!! cant wait to see you all!!

Amanda

Eileen is taking Amigo, but I have to stay home. There is a hunter breeding show and I have a ton to braid for it. If I don't braid I don't have money to show LOL
default_wacko.png
: I look foward to seeing you and the kids at Nationals though
default_yes.gif
:

Tarah

I'll be there Saturday ... My son Brendan is getting MARRIED in the ring at 5:00 PM!!!!!!! :aktion033: He met his fiancee, Andrea, at this show years ago ... when she was 14 years old. They decided there was no better place to tie the knot than center ring!!

There will be food after the ceremony in the pavillion and you're ALL invited! Stop by - when your schedule permits or after the show ends and wish the kids a long. happy life together!

Have a great show everyone!!!

Nan

I'll be there Saturday ... My son Brendan is getting MARRIED in the ring at 5:00 PM!!!!!!! :aktion033: He met his fiancee, Andrea, at this show years ago ... when she was 14 years old. They decided there was no better place to tie the knot than center ring!!

There will be food after the ceremony in the pavillion and you're ALL invited! Stop by - when your schedule permits or after the show ends and wish the kids a long. happy life together!

Have a great show everyone!!!

Nan
I think that is absolutely adorable! There is no better place! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Nan i cant with for that i just hope i will have time to come by we are showing in like evey class sat do you think it will go on for a long time!!

Nan i cant with for that i just hope i will have time to come by we are showing in like evey class sat do you think it will go on for a long time!!

Lea is having a break at 5 PM - the ceremony will be in the indoor ring and everyone is invited. It won't be a long ceremony, so the show won't be stopped for long. Andrea still has to show in versatility AFTER the wedding!!! LOL
default_wacko.png
: I may need your help w/ something -- can you PM me your phone number???

Nan

Back