ROLL CALL Who is NOT going to Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the bunch.... My mom and brother are there until Monday and my trainer is there for the whole show. I wish I could have gone but my brother and I are in the same age group and He chose R Nationals and I chose A Worlds so we did not need to compete against each other.

I talked to my brother this evening and he said that there were tons of entries in his classes...... He said that there was more than 50 entries in his Youth Hunter 13-17-under class!

Count me out. Jane had entered her driving stallion and weanling colt, but she had to go back to PA to fix up the other farm so it would sell ( her daughter who was/is living on it was SUPPOSED to take care of it, but trashed it instead, so...) they won't be there. Fotunately, I did NOT enter any of my guys, as I didn't have the $$ then, and wouldn't be able to go now because I'm stuck watching the farm down here.

BUT..... I am 25 MINUTES away from Worlds and WILL get to go watch! I'm even gonna take a day off from work and spend it there! So, if anyone wants a buddy to hang around with, lemme know.

Lucy

Field-of-Dreams said:
BUT..... I am 25 MINUTES away from Worlds and WILL get to go watch! I'm even gonna take a day off from work and spend it there! So, if anyone wants a buddy to hang around with, lemme know. 

Lucy

464115[/snapback]

Hmmm....not sure if that qualifies.....You still get to go!

Let me know how Bonnie is doing, okay? She's never been before and I know she was nervous......

MA

Oh yeah...... As you can tell.... we aren't going.
biggrin.gif

If we get our act together early next Spring with our kids, we'll be there for 2006!

Yeah!
aktion033.gif

MA

I am not going to Mini Nationals but, I AM going to Nationals! LOL

My husband and I are going to San antonio, Tx on Tuesday to shoot in the National Sporting Clay Championships! Yiippiiee!!!!!
new_multi.gif

I will be home chatting with you guys on the forum & waiting to see what the show results are.... Good luck to all that are going & hope you all have a great time......

biggrin.gif

I'll be right here in Iowa.
sad.gif

Cheering all of you who do go on.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

We are home too. But we will go up one day to watch.

I can't wait until the results start being posted!
aktion033.gif

We were going until Roger came down with WNV. He's recovered, but my wallet hasn't!!
wacko.gif

So next year - we're going!

All our best to all that are attending - Good Luck!!!

I am not going! I had debated it but for several reasons, including Winston, my dog's, recent surgery, it just was actually better for me to stay in Virginia. However, I am very excited and very grateful that I do have two little contenders, in that Destiny and DunIT will be there with Erica. I've looked forward to this all year but now that it's HERE, I get such butterflies in my stomach when I think about the Nationals.

I am not going! I had debated it but for several reasons, including Winston, my dog's, recent surgery, it just was actually better for me to stay in Virginia. However, I am very excited and very grateful that I do have two little contenders, in that Destiny and DunIT will be there with Erica. I've looked forward to this all year but now that it's HERE, I get such butterflies in my stomach when I think about the Nationals.
OMG, Jill!! Do we need to have paramedics standing by in case Erica calls and tells you that one(OR BOTH) of you boys have gotten a national title??? I don't want you to fall off your chair and hurt yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back