Roll call, Minnesota Miniature Show @ Winona MN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I am going and taking one 2 year old colt .

I told my husband he needs to show him....lol. This is a photo of just my husband holding him, not asking him to do anything........

[SIZE=12pt]Lucky Four Superstar Select [/SIZE]

select072208.jpg

Sr Stallion (A & R)

pheonix.jpg

2yr old stallion (AMHR only)

terrific.gif

My opinion changes on this colt day by day and I've done nothing with him since the SF show back in May so we'll see.

I will be there with a 2 year old stallion in the AMHR show>>>>>I should look similar to this>>
default_ohnoes.jpg

Oak Parks SS IMA Soap Star (picture earlier this summer unclipped)

6-30-2008-069.jpg

We are going and bringing 4 horses plus I will be showing our filly in Amatuer that is with Claybury training center. 2 of ours are AMHR only, the other 2 will be showing both AMHR/AMHA. Sorry, I can't ever figure out how to post pictures, so I guess you will have to wait and see. I know Sanny and their crew will be there and several other members.

we (pondlake) are going to just hang around and watch, along with qtrrae and runaway... jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Oh I wish i was going just to see Russ pee his pants again this year!
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh dont worry Russ I will never forget!

We were actually going to go with some friends. But they have puppies due, and I have other things that I think are more important to pay for then a show this year. I am a little bumbed as I was hopeing to finish some hall of fames. Maybe next year!

Now Ashley, that was just water......we both know that those wash racks up at Winona have EXTREME water pressure....wick-ed water pressure actually
default_biggrin.png
. I was a victum of a demon sprayer attachment......honest!
default_biggrin.png

Will miss seeing you this weekend......see ya next year!
default_yes.gif

Oh I wish i was going just to see Russ pee his pants again this year!
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh dont worry Russ I will never forget!

Wow, looks like some tough competition! We're going with 3, stallion, filly, and older-than-dirt gelding.

We are going with 4.
default_smile.png
I am bringing Perfecto who does country pleasure and halter, Riverdances Royal Secret, 2 yr old gelding/liberty who is my daughters love
default_wub.png
, Riverdances Monarch Surprise, 2 yr old filly at her first show and Riverdances Monarch Man about Town, yearling colt at his first show..he is not really ready yet so if we show him, it will just be for fun and to give him some ring experience
default_yes.gif

Perfecto

perfecto1.jpg

Royal

13a.jpg

Surprise

surprisefile.jpg

Towny

Towny.jpg

We are really looking forward to it, See you there!

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Tami,[/SIZE]

Let us know how you did! Everyone else too
default_biggrin.png

Looks like a bunch of awesome horses
default_wub.png

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the under division pleasure driving classes big? Who were some of the ones that placed in those?

We're waiting to hear how you all did at this show!

Latest posts

Back