Roll Call for Doc Taylors Sale next week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Barry and I and Esther are headed there. We are singing a program in Cleveland sat night and sunday so we will have to skedadle arount 4 30 but we are bringing two mares to breed to Steel who is there and to buy a filly to compliment our Sweet Tart. I am really excited! Look forward to seeing some of you there too.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Have fun!!! I wish I could go but ..work and I really do not need another horse. Want....yes!
rolleyes.gif

I have admired Doc's horses for years. One day!

Alison

My family is going. We live only 20 miles away from the sale in West Unity Ohio. Not planning to buy, but would love to bring one of the AMHR yearlings home with us.

Lyn, I won't be able to make the sale, but after seeing this message yesterday I went back and looked at the sale horses clipped and found another filly besides Princess that I liked , Its Michigans Two Tone Taffey. I may just have to see about calling a bid in. Cindy

[SIZE=14pt]Arent they awesome! I have switched my pic several times after seeing them clipped couldnt convince hubby that we needed a FEW not just one....lol said I was leaving two there to be bred to Steel so I have room.....didnt work![/SIZE]

I still have wrapped in silver first on my list but i think she will go too high. Cant buy my second favorite Blueprint to Success because she is my stallions sister and I ahave to get a Jerico or Chad daughter for the cross.... I named Ragtime Gal for Doc so I might have to get her and hardship her amhr when she is 3. If I was able to handle Docs moderns I would have to bring home Sunday Supreme.

I feel like a kid in a candy store! We will be at Docs friday afternoon and evening so I can see whose personality fits the best with me.

Lyn

Wow, wouldn't I love to go and bring some home. However, there are 3 things I just don't have enough of to do so: money, time, and room. I'm sure you all know how that goes!

Latest posts

Back