Robin and Early Bird on Equusite :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I took this picture quite a few years ago before my digital camera days, and my old scanner always scanned it really dark. I know you are not allowed to enhance pictures for Equusite... like lightening them up, so I never entered it til I got my new scanner for Christmas which works really well, so I entered it a few days ago.

Please check it out and vote if you like it :)

Thanks!

http://www.equusite.com

Susan O.

:aktion033: 2- 10's from me, that picture is so cute, talk about perfect timing! Kathy

OH...I just love it.
default_wub.png
:

2 10's from me

Susan -

That is one of the funniest, and cutest pictures I've seen in a loooooong time!!! :aktion033:

2 BIG 10's from me! Very good!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

I Loved it - you might send it to Mary Lou for her to offer as a LB Greeting Card -- I can think of all sorts of things to include with a card like that!

JJay

How FUNNY Susan, I voted!!

:aktion033: Very Cute!!! 2 tens from me. :aktion033:

Wow! I wanted to print a copy of the picture and the site would not allow it. Could you put a copy here. It is so cute!

I was late but 2 10's from me as well I think it would make a great LB button just too cute

Looks like Mom is saying "strrrreetch" .. and the little one is sayin "like this momma?".

Definitely got my 2 10s.

I just voted. It looks like it's headed for the picture of the month.

Amanda

That picture will win "Picture of the Year" for sure.

Got my two tens!!!

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back