Roadster silks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
I am looking to get a new pair of Roadster silks made. Just wondering where everyone gets theirs and who you have been really happy with. Looking for contact info and websites, if they have them, of who made your roadster silks that you are happy with.

Thanks
default_biggrin.png

Jen

Jen I have the name and # of the lady who made mine. She is really reasonable and does a great job. I'll look it up in my book. Linda

Marcia Barth here in Iowa is an excellent seamstress. She knows what mini people want because she and her son show alot and run a training center.

I have no idea what her schedule is like....it's a busy time of year but here's the link to her website. She's a great lady!
default_yes.gif

Showtime Designs

I sent for the pattern & my daughter made a set for hubby John & our grandson Joe-- they turned out very nice.

One set is black & white & the other si red & white.

I got mine from

Neva J Whitton

17619 Dennis Mitchell Rd

Garfield, AR 72732

hm 479-359-2434

cel 479-531-9512

[email protected]

SHE IS GREAT !!!!!!!!! and very fast. very high quality

or mine are for sale, I listed them on Lil B's Sale Page.

Jen,

I have the patterns if your able to sew. I made my own. Made several pairs actually. thought about selling some but kinda fell in love with them..LOL

Back