rly need to VENT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
OMG, i dont know what do to, im balling even righting this, i lost yet another family member today, my grandma, and if that isnt bad enough my mom and oldest sister go out drinking and driving! i HATE drinking and driving, and will dont talk be friends or look at anyone who drinks and drives, ever since my bf was killed by it, its funny the ones person in the world i thought i could count on always( my oldest sister) messes me over, thats lovely, now what do i do, none of my friends understand, or they dont know what to do, what do i do? i cant handle any more
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
:arg! :arg!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really, really sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma - that is tough, I sure know! Re: your mom and sister taking a stupid risk of endangering there own lives and others. . . well, this may sound harsh, but I would not take it personally. Yes, be disappointed in their idiotic choice, and give them an earful, certainly - but it's not as though they sat together and said "hmm. . . what can we do that will be hurtful to Cara".

So many things in life, it's all in how you decide to take it/deal with it.

Oh Cara, I wish I could just give you a hug! I lost my grandmother many years ago and she practically raised me. Lost my brother to drinking and driving when he was only 23. I can't say I know how you feel but I do know you need a hug. Linda

[SIZE=10pt]All I can say is that I hope things get better for you...[/SIZE]

You cannot control what your older sister and your mother do...all you CAN do is hope and pray that your family will be okay.

If you feel yourself falling deeper into a black hole, if this is happening to you then you know what I mean, get help. Really, you need too. If you want to feel better, ask for help. Believe me, I speak from experience.

I am sorry about your grandpa, and your boyfriend. I know that losing a family member or anyone else is unbelievablely hard. And I can't really say anything to make that better.

I know that this probably isn't helping, but just know that I am praying that things look up for you.

how do i get help with out geting them in trouble? i could careless is my mom gets in crap, but my dad can , and i rly love my dad, i wannt to talk to someone and get help, but i dont have money for real help, and what if i tell them something i shouldnt have and the whole family ends up in trouble??? i know my mom doesnt want me around, i can hear her talking on the phone about me, and how horrible i am, to her friends, and family, like thanks eh! i guess i can do is cry

Do you attend school? IF you do then you can talk with someone at school the school nurse or an advisor a favorite teacher. They can connect you with someone who can help you through these dark times. Just so you know we've all had them. As for getting people in trouble perhaps these people need some help just like you do and talking to someone not connected can really make things seem less dark. I also speak from experience many years ago a wonderful counselor helped me see things in a whole new light and I have never forgotten the help she gave me. If you dont have someone through school who can help you how about another relative or adult family friend? Its never hopeless. Sad and yes even depressing but never hopeless. Good Luck in getting through this hard time in your life.

Oh..my heart is breaking for you. I think you have received some wonderful advice. So, I can't add much, but I will try.

I wish you did not have to go through this pain. Prayer helps allot for me anyway. I really think you should talk to someone. I also had to go to a counseler I don't know how all counselors are, but they did tell me if something was being done illegal they had to turn it in. She also told me I DID NOT have to name names. I won't add her name here because of her protection, but she really helped me then. Be sure and ask..DO I HAVE TO SAY NAMES.

I am also 100% against drinking and driving.

I had a family member that showed up to my house a couple of years ago. I had tip toed for years over this because of family problems.

Well, this person showed up to my house not completely drunk..but, enough they should not have been driving. I was TIRED OF TIP TOEING to keep family trouble down.

I looked right in this person's face in my living room...I said.....You could have met me , my children, a stranger, etc. and killed them in a car accident. So, if you want to take that chance you go right ahead...but, you remember YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT...AND ..YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON. I told this person I would do everything I could to make sure they went to prison.

I love this person with ALL MY HEART...it has been two years...it hasn't happened again ..at least not to my home. What is really SAD..this person is one of the nicest person you would every meet in your life. This person would give the shirt off of their back to a stranger. That is what is so SAD TO ME!

ALWAYS REMEMBER - YOU are not the bad person.

Sorry, so many caps...drinking and driving really gets under my skin. Most of the time on the news the drunk survives. That is how I see it anyway.

hi guys, i have a lil better, when my dad comes home (hes 5h away
default_no.gif
) im going to talk to him about it, i emailed him at work and when he comes home we are going out and talking
default_smile.png
im still depressed but maybe my dad can help! i jsut wanted to say thanks to everyone!!!
default_wub.png
oh yea, i have been talking to the school youth worker, ever since i was in gr 4 i have been talkign to the same women, cathy, she is awesome i love her, but i dont think talking to her helps anymore

Latest posts

Back