RIP Valley View Jet Stream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss. After 30 years he was very much part of your family and this must be a difficult time for you and your family. Remember all the wonderful times you shared with him and his unconditional love for you. You will see him again one day over the rainbow bridge, running like a colt again in the green fields!

Oh, so sorry to hear. He was a grand old man and you were lucky to have each other for so many years.

So sorry for your loss. I always thought he was a stunning stallion.

Thank you all so much, it means alot. It's going to be pretty empty around here for some time. But we were very lucky to have him for so many years

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I lost one this year as well and understand your grief.

So sorry to hear this. Like loosing a member of your and all of our" family. To think he got to spend all of his life with you though, that makes better.

Very sorry, Cindy. Hoping he was met on the other side of the rainbow bridge by his older brother, Vegas who was also 30 when he left us - and that they are running and bucking like a couple of young 'uns.

Thanks again everyone.. Yes LaVerne, he was a member of our family and Jean, both Jet and Vegas lived long lives and I'll be they are both together now.

Hello, I don't know you personally, but I am sorry for your loss! I recognized his name, and immediately realized he is the grandsire of my wonderful little mare, Sunset Ridge Touch of Class, and the great grandsire of this beautiful little filly, born on 8/15/12, just a day before his death. His legacy lives on... I hope you don't mind me posting a photo on this thread of his new great granddaughter. I thought it might help to see that other people are enjoying the offspring of the Stallion you loved so much.

DSCN1579.JPG

Oh goodness Cindy!

I am so sorry for your loss.

He was a very nice looking stallion, and 30 years! Wow, that's remarkable.

(Hugs)

Hello, I don't know you personally, but I am sorry for your loss! I recognized his name, and immediately realized he is the grandsire of my wonderful little mare, Sunset Ridge Touch of Class, and the great grandsire of this beautiful little filly, born on 8/15/12, just a day before his death. His legacy lives on... I hope you don't mind me posting a photo on this thread of his new great granddaughter. I thought it might help to see that other people are enjoying the offspring of the Stallion you loved so much.
I don't mind at all, I love seeing Jet's get, grandget, great..... thank you so much for posting a picture

You're very welcome. I hope to own my new colt as long as you have owned Jet. What an amazing life he must have had with you!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back