RIP tuffy :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
i made this decision after much thought, conferences with 3 vets, all of whom said it was most likely intestinal cancer. tuffy has had blood in his manure for the past few days and this morning, he peed blood.

he is buried in the big alfalfa field not far from where my old mare was laid to rest a few years ago. i will miss him so much but i could not let him suffer.
default_sad.png

RIP tuffy, i loved you for 25 of your 28 years and i will love you forever.

Tuffy.jpg

Ohhh Charlene....

I am so very sorry. You did all you could. He was a beautiful guy.

So sorry Charlene! RIP Tuffy!

Barbie

I'm SO sorry!
default_crybaby.gif

What a beauty he was!!

Wow, 28! He had a long, wonderful life with you. You did the most loving thing for him in the end.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

What GORGEOUS fur friend he IS.......He's not far away from you. Blessings.

Oh, I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
It was good that he didn't have to suffer long. He was really lovely. {{{hugs}}}

I am so sorry for your loss! What a special horse!

I am so sorry for your loss. Tuffy had a wonderful long life with you. When it was his time, you gave him a loving gift in letting him cross peacefully. My prayers coming to heal your heart.

Gini

So very sorry to read of your loss - what a beautiful horse!

He was not only a lucky boy to have spent all those years with you, he was also lucky you cared enough at the end to help him cross Rainbow Bridge when it becam necessary.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

Anna

So sorry you lost Tuffy, but he had a wonderful life with you. But, man its hard when they been a part of your life for so long (I lost Cheddar, 6 weeks ago, I had him for 24 of his 27 years; I'm just now starting to feel myself again, instead of in a fog).

chanda, i'm sorry for your loss, too.

thank you all SO much. kind words and warm hearts are such a huge help. i think it is just now sinking in...went out to feed the horses a little while ago and was met by just 2 little guys. something will always definitely be missing out there now.

Thank you Charlene for loving him enough to do what was right for Tuffy! Tough decision but Tuffy thanks you for doing what was right for him.

Hugs

bonnie

Latest posts

Back