RIP Sonny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viki

Reaction score
Many of you know Sonny's story. He was the light of my life. I found him dead at feeding time this a.m. Freak accident with a gate. That's all I can say right now. The pain is too fresh.

RIP my sweet Sonny.

ADbySandy2010.jpg

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_bye-sad.gif
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

I am not familiar with his story, but how sad.!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_sad.png
Sending you my deep sympathy...... Hold the memories of him close. They hurt, but they help too....(Speaking from experience.)

I am so truly sorry I know I can't say much to ease your pain...but we are all here for you during this time. ((Hugs))

Viki,

I'm just stunned! I'm so, so sorry.
default_no.gif
Hugs to you.

Godspeed sweet Sonny
default_bye-sad.gif

Oh that is so sad! I remember when you got him! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of him and his little heart on his butt. I am sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember at the World Show when Sandy was taking our horse's photos and I was thinking what a beautiful appy your boy was.
default_sad.png

Oh Viki, I know all too well what you have been through today. We had a gate accident last year.....so freak.

My heart goes out to you. I know how special that little boy was, especially with all you went through together.

If you ever need to talk...let me know. I have been right where you are.

I am so sorry you lost your special boy.

I can't even imagine how you feel right now. How tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back