RIP Snows Bangert Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cricket8

Reaction score
OK so not a mini but, just found out about an hour ago that my STB that I had leased out to one of the best trainers at Northfield Park until he could come home and be a riding horse died. He was only 9. The trainer said it was the lasix but, I just don't believe that he has had it every time he raced and he wanted to race. He was like a dog saying "throw the ball", so an autopsy will be performed. I will let all of you know what it comes back as. He was such a jerk but, I loved him with all my heart and I had no interest in racing so we leased him out and he was to come home to me when he retired. He set a lifetime mark last year with us at 1:55.2 on a half mile track. I am just so upset right now and just need to get it off my chest.

Pic of my hubby driving him and a video of him driving him.

[/media]16740_173562099222_3621043_n.jpg

Thank you. So many funny stories about my Bubzy makes me giggle just thinking of them.

I am so sorry for your loss, I understand your pain
default_sad.png

As I said last night in emails, I'm SO very sorry!
default_sad.png
{{{{Hugs}}}}

standarbreds have such big hearts, love em...they sure do get into your heart, so sorry for your loss

That's so hard ......My heart goes out to you. I'm glad you have some smiling memories of him.

Latest posts

Back