RIP Maggie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
After being my Wee Heart Horse for 21 years, I had to let Maggie go Feb 5th. Pretty much gutted me.
We have been together a long time, she helped me walk again after I broke my back Dec 2006...
Knew each other so well that we could finish each others sentences... There will never be another one like her.

Maggieheadshot15July09small.jpg maggiemesitting.jpg Maggieclippedmay05.jpg glamermaggie6.jpg

I’m so very sorry Shari. R I P beautiful Maggie.

Thank you Chanda, Carol and Cayuse.

Yes, she really was one of the very special ones, miss her a lot.

I'm so sorry you lost your lovely girl. The hardest part of loving them is saying goodbye. I hope your many years of sweet memories will give you reason to smile whenever you think of her .

I am so sorry you lost your heart horse, all losses are hard, but that particular one that became your best friend rips your soul. I share your grief over your beautiful girl.

Thank you so very much everyone. Decided to hold onto her driving harness for awhile, can't quite part with it yet.

So sorry for your loss! Happy you had so many years to Love each other! Maggie is a beautiful horse!

Very sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to your sweet Maggie. 21 years is a long partnership and sounds like it was very special with her helping you to heal. Thank you for sharing. It touched my heart.

So sorry for your loss, Shari :( It's like losing a family member. Rest in peace, beautiful Maggie!

OMG, I just hopped on here (LB) to see what is going on and get the sad news about Maggie. I am SO sorry - I remember all your posts. RIP Maggie.

Just lost ours on Sunday evening, so I feel your pain, though we had not had her so many years. So sorry for this loss :(

Latest posts

Back