Rio is home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knottymare

Reaction score
What a fun day! In addition to picking up CCR My Name Is Rio, I had the chance to meet the other horses of Crabby Chicken Ranch, who were all amazing! Then I got to visit Gallery Originals and see all the wonderful horses there. Wow! I have to say that I was impressed atnot only the beautiful horses but also the beautiful gardens at both places as well. Way to go, Ladies!

After some initial introductions, it was really obvious that there was no need to be concerned about how the girls were going to integrate... they were instant pals. Dolly ( my first mini and a rescue) tends to be a bit of a loner so my other mare, Mimsy, is overjoyed to have a new pal who's a snuzzler like she is. I caught them out in the field snuzzling each other. So sweet!

I'm sure I'll be bombarding you all with pictures now that I'm able to be out with the horses again. I love my little herd. Adding Rio was a GREAT thing to do. She's just darling and I thank Kim so much for letting her join my family. I love my girls!

524407_4354140208910_1288538629_n.jpg

Congratulations, and so glad to hear they all get along !

Kim, Hilary, Mark, Lisa, Helynn, Grandma Betty, and of course Ryder too are all amazing people! I enjoy the time I get to spend with them and the funny coversations we have. And they have some beautiful horses indeed!

I was telling hubby that I wish he had gone. I know he would have sat on the porch with Betty for hours.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back