Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You surely aren't serious with that question??????? Of course we want pictures!

He looks fabulous - and very happy!!
default_thumbup.gif

LOOK at that handsome boy!!!! He's just beautiful -- and is modeling someAWESOME FANCY work!!!!

Thanks everyone. He is super happy there which is such a relief. At the moment he has a pregnant mare as a companion and after getting a few decent NOs from her I think he's learnt to tell the difference between pregnant and not pregnant. But they're getting on really well and she's not due till October so he'll have her for a friend for another couple of months. His owner has purchased 2 fillies as well but they're both under two so he won't be seeing them for a while. But he's happy and totally loved up so I was happy.
default_smile.png

We're at 299 days!!! So excited, can finally see the little baby hanging out the side. Still have amature eyes but the udder looks less developed? than last update.

DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

Sookie pants wouldn't look at me coz I didn't give her any feed. Fair enough lol

DSC_0042.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you LOVE lopsided? You can finally be relieved that your mare isn't just fat!
default_new_rofl.gif

Might go show the Bellephant this pic and give her some ideas...

How could you not feed the Sookie Pants - what an unkind Momma you are!! LOL!!

Sweety is looking great - dont worry about her udder, it will sort itself out as she gets closer to foaling.
default_yes.gif

Can't believe we're finally getting close to seeing this little one arrive. It's been a long, wonderful journey, and I so enjoy the pictures. Keep them coming and you know, I'm still praying for SPOTS!

Back