Ricky running

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
I turned Ricky out in the pasture for a couple of hours today. He thoruoghly enjoyed it. I happened to be able to catch a picture of him with all 4 feet off the ground. Love it. He is not happy being back on the dry lot now, but will be turned out again soon.

l_24075eb3e27057f62b3ccfb6f27a6e6b.jpg

l_57a95dc63a29b2d0d2a699e79c4e6953.jpg

He looks like he had somewhere to be, LOL. Thanks for sharing. I don't know that I've ever gotten a trotting picture like that.

Wouldn't that be pretty in front of a cart?
default_smile.png
I plan on having Pat Elder train him this fall for the cart so that I can show him possibly next year. He would look great in front of a cart wouldn't he. He definetely has the muscle for it. He is 31 inches. If I don't show him I still want him trained to pull a cart for pleasure out here at my house and with my daughter.

He did have somewhere to be. My mares are all in and well they had went down to the other pen where the other stud is. LOL He had a wonderful day. Was out with them yesterday too, but couldn't do anything because one mare would kick him away if he paid attention to another. So, I have got to try and pen him up with one mare at a time in his lot if I can find somewhere to take my other stud for a couple of hours or so. Wish me luck. Do you think it is the full moon making them all come in heat at the same time??? One mare I know comes in heat with every full moon whether it be coincedence or not.

Latest posts

Back