Results from Lone Star's 1st show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
I took RHA Lone Star Locomotion to his 1st show this year yesterday. I showed him once as a weanling last year. He was so good, I couldn't believe it! At home he is pretty full of himself and yesterday he was such a gentleman.

Anyway here are our results:

1st & 2nd in Novice Jr. Stallions

1st & 1st in Yearling Stallions 30-32"

Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion Jr. Stallion

Grand Champion Novice Adult

1st & 1st Solid Color Stallions/Geldings

For the first time I made it into a Supreme class! I was so excited, we didn't get a Supreme but just to be in there was satisfactory for me!

It rained pretty much all day so I didn't take any pictures, I was going to when we got home but forgot and put him out. When I remembered to grab my camera he was already down rolling in the mud!
ohmy.gif

Oh well, here he is anyway, this was 2 weeks ago before he was finished clipped.

Pippin3.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! He looks wonderful![/SIZE]

Lyn

WOW congrats how exciting and what a nice horse. I know what you mean about the supreme class only made it in there a few times with my gelding but .. i spent so much time looking next to me at the wonderful horses i forgot to show
rolleyes.gif

Heather,

Congrats
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

So is he NOW going to get REPRIEVE ??? JANE

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!!!!!!!

He is such a PRETTY BOY!!!!
wub.gif
Way to GO!!!
aktion033.gif

Congratulations. He looks good. We'd love to see some new pictures. Sorry we missed the show.

Bob

Latest posts

Back