Rest in Peace Rock River Farms Little Al

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss Tiff
default_no.gif
:No-Sad Hugs to you and your family.

Barb

I'm so sorry Tiff.
no.gif
He was indeed very special for so many reasons. He obviously was as beautiful on the inside as what we could see on the outside. Rest in peace Little Al.

That is so hard....having to say good bye to an old friend like that.........Sending sympathy to you all.

Thank you sharing those photo's of your Little Al. I loved that one with the sheep.... You sure have some personality on your place.

Tiff, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm sure Little Al is with your grandfather, and I know that your grandfather is SO proud of you! You take such great care of your horses (and his legacy), and after Little Al was gone, you chose to help others when it might have been easier to bury him at home.

At the risk of sounding maudlin, it seems to me that Little Al was a gift from your grandfather, a bridge from the past to the future. He helped as you were finding your feet in taking over Rock River Farms, but now you are doing beautifully on your own.

Take care,

susanne

Tiffany, I am very sorry for your loss. I had not been able to access the site this weekend and was thinking of you when I came to work this morning. I know that this is a hard time, but be confident that you did all you could do and he is now at peace. From what it sounds like he had a wonderful life and knew he was loved. Prayers to you and your family I hope you find peace to heal knowing that Little Al is up with your grandfather now!

Tiffany,

I am so so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
He sounds like he was a wonderful gentleman.

I hope that you are able to enjoy his daughters as much as you enjoyed him.

My deepest sympathy to you at this time, may your wonderful memories help you through this.

I am so very sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking! Al's daughters are beautiful, and it's good to hear that they are a source of comfort for you.

Tiffany,

I am so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

He was SOOO Beautiful!

And so are his daughters.

Susan O.

Tiffany Al's girls are beautiful. It would be great to name his last after him. I'm not much for coming up with names but giving it a shot for Al.

Al's Precious Memory

Al's Lasting Love (Lovey)

Al's Little Bright Light

Lovely Allison

My Sweet Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say thank you - from the bottom of my heart - to everyone that's offered support and condolences. Susanne, that's a really really nice thought (that of course had me bawling again). And Maxi's Minis, those are some really good name ideas. It doesn't have to be a name with an obvious nickname, because she already answers to Desi. I really like Lasting Love, or maybe even Eternal Love. Thank you.

I have not read the other thread as I do not get to spend as much time here on LB as I used to, but I did want to say how very sorry I am that you lost your friend. Hugs. He had a wonderful life with you and I'm sure he passed feeling much appreciation towards you - his human family
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

What a touching tribute to that grand gentleman! I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back