Rest in Peace, Amy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet Amy. My thoughts are with you.

My heart goes out to you, Marty. Sending you and your husband my deep sympathy.

I am so sorry for your loss Marty. Amy was a very special girl, and we will all miss your stories about her.

I am so, so sorry for your loss, Marty...
default_no.gif

Oh Marty NO!!!
default_no.gif
I am sooo sorry. This is heartbreaking news.

It seems we were all just a part of your hunt for a new companion. I so enjoyed watching Amy grow up but mostly seeing how much she helped you.

It's just not fair, she was not here long enough. Please accept my condolences. I'm so sorry your heart is broken once again {{{{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}}} for you my friend, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm so very sorry that you lost your beloved Amy, she was such a special girl.

My heartfelt sympathies to you both. ((((HUGS))))

Sorry to read of your loss Marty--reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I haven't been around the forums long enough to have known Amy well, but she sounds like she was a very special girl who had a wonderful, though too short, life with you.

{{BIG HUGS}}
default_bye-sad.gif

Marty & family,

I am so terribly sorry for your loss of Amy. There seems to be so little that others can say or do right at this time.

Hopefully just knowing that we care will make it somewhat easier.

As a German Shepherd mom, I understand totally the way they worm their way into our constant

consiousness, are as close to our heart as any human member of the family. Velcroed to our sides

they become as much one with you as taking a breath.

We lost our special Bearboy 6 years 8 months and 7 days ago. He passed as your Amy did.

I thought they'd come get me with a butterfly net I was so shattered.

In retrospect as devoted as we were to each other I came to understand that for him, it was the

best way to go.

It was sudden and complete and he did not suffer one moment. I recognized that it would have

torn me completely to watch him in a lingering illness that would have robbed him of his joy

for life.

Hopefully in time your hearts will smile knowing what an incredibly happy fulfilled life Amy

had with you both as parents.

Take good care of you. {{HUGS}}

Marty--I am so VERY sorry to read of this awful news. I know all of us 'longtimers' fondly remember 'going along' with you on your search for her, and the joy when you found her!

I have had many beloved dogs in my numerous years,and know ONLY too well that it NEVER gets easier to lose a dearly-loved canine friend and family member, especially the few that become 'extra-special',as Amy was. Please know that my heart and tears are with you all at this very painful time.

With {{{{hugs}}}}...

Margo

Marty, so sorry to hear this. I also remember when you got her and always enjoyed your stories and adventures. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Angie

Marty, I am so sorry. When I first saw pictures of Amy she was at the used tack store you had and was looking like such a great helper. I know it hurts.

Marty...just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear this. You are such a good Mom..Amy could'nt have done better.

oh, marty! this was so shocking to read! i'm so very sorry for your loss. i, too, remember amy as a puppy. my heart aches for you.
default_sad.png

Marty, so sorry you lost your sweet Amy. My heart breaks for you, it hurts so much to loose a member of your family. She will always be with you in your heart and one day you will meet her again over the "Rainbow Bridge"!
default_yes.gif

Back