Rescued Arabian Mare UPDATE *NEW PICS.*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
Here's Norah before:

P1012947.jpg

...and here's Norah today, not quite two weeks from picking her up:

P1012989.jpg

P1012981-1.jpg

P1012983-1.jpg

P1012973.jpg

P1012974.jpg

P1012996-1.jpg

The lump on her right side is benign, as is the one you can't see on the underside of her tailbone. You can also see where she bumped her right leg during her first bath last week. Norah was dewormed with Zimectertin Gold shortly after she arrived. Her feet were done this week. She's been on pasture, EquiScience GoldenEra Senior feed and 6 oz. of Weight Builder daily. She'll be getting beet pulp starting tomorrow. She's gained some weight, a little muscle tone and has some bloom now, but still needs more. She's started trotting and cantered today for the first time since she came. She's very bonded to me and always acts very sweet and content.

Wow, she s already looking better! Poor girl, she has a long way to go though. Looks like she came to the right house, and it sounds like she already trusts you. Thanks for the update!
default_smile.png

Kudos! She does look better!

Looking forward to more pics as she gets even better!
default_biggrin.png

She looks like she's smiling already and in that bottom picture looks so happy! You're doing a great job....I can't wait to see her in a few months down the road with all this care you're giving her.

She's one lucky girl. She looks so much like my first arabian mare Foxey. I had the pleasure of owning her for 26 of her 28 years. I really look forward to seeing updated pictures of her.Joyce

I can see some improvement already.........Give us more updates as time passes. Thank you for including the picture of her eye. It says volumes. She's hopeful, but isn't quite sure if she can believe her good fortune yet. I look forward to another similar close-up shot of her face in a few weeks that tells a different story!
default_yes.gif

What a pretty lady! I am so glad that you are in her life.

Bless you Nicole
default_wub.png
You have a long road ahead of you but your doing a great job.

She looks so much better, Nicole...congratulations to both of you....and continued best wishes.

Liz

Wow, Nicole, it sure is apparent what love and good nutrition can do...........it looks like you are doing

an awesome job with Norah.......way to go!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back