Rescue minis from Tremblys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
I was asked to post these pictures for all to see

DSCF0021_itA_001.jpg

DSCF0028_itA_008.jpg

DSCF0022_itA_002.jpg

DSCF0030_itA_010.jpg

DSCF0029_itA_009.jpg

DSCF0031_itA_011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked to post these pictures for all to see

DSCF0021_itA_001.jpg

DSCF0028_itA_008.jpg

DSCF0022_itA_002.jpg

DSCF0030_itA_010.jpg

DSCF0029_itA_009.jpg

DSCF0031_itA_011.jpg
The first two are of the gelding Vern called Bob, followed by a group shot. (Note all the construction going on in thebackground. This place is growing out of necessity!) The next is General, followed by my handsome young son brushing Pea Eye. The last is Bob.

They are beautiful. Some groceries and a good grooming is all they need. Looks like you have the makings for a nice pair Windingroad!

They are beautiful. Some groceries and a good grooming is all they need. Looks like you have the makings for a nice pair Windingroad!
Just one of the trio is staying here. But, yes, they are beautiful. They've been trimmed and vacinated and waiting for some weight gain before dental work.

I have four down days starting Thursday. I'll have plenty of time to get pictures of the two waiting for foster/adoption.

The black stallion came with papers--temporary ones? He was born in '99 and is named Feather Duster. He is blind in one eye and needs to gain some serious weight. I have not yet had him to the vet. He is very sweet!

The gelding is an interesting roan and he has taken some convincing that people are a-okay. He came around quite a bit tonight. I have said he was fat and that was an overstatement. You can still feel his spine. He surely needs to be wormed (waiting on help there. I didn't nickname him Sparky for nothing) and may have a hay belly!

Being accustomed to big horses, it is a real joy to go out to feed the little gentleman and have them greet me with a volley of whickers. I have no idea how I've never had a mini before!

I feel very honored to have met up with this strong community here on LB and to CMHR, too. I feel like I've met up with some kindred spirits and have made some wonderful friends. I will always be here at your disposal. Thanks, guys!

Being accustomed to big horses, it is a real joy to go out to feed the little gentleman and have them greet me with a volley of whickers. I have no idea how I've never had a mini before!
I know exactly what you mean. My big guy doesn't get nearly as much attention since the little ones have been around. But they're just such a delight!!

I've had to laugh at my little fat girl though. She was always the first to come to me for scratches but once I started to lunge them she just stands and watches me pet the other two. LOL I don't think she was especially happy to find out there's more to life than just eating and being cute.

I just don't understand all the blindness we're seeing in these guys!! Seems to be an awful lot of it. Could it be a result of in-breeding???

I don't know much about registering minis, but I don't think his "temporary papers" are good any more. I'm sure someone else will know more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy they are getting groceries and got shots and trims. They look like nice horses with the potential to do / be something to someone
default_yes.gif
:

Uh oh! You've been infected!!! Be careful, that is how the little stinkers suck you in and the next thing you know.... you are a full fledged mini horse person!!!

It's so nice seeing Lil Pea Eye getting some loving. That one really hit me when those early pictures came out so knowing he is being loved on just tickles me all shades of pink and purple.

thank you so much for caring for these guys! :aktion033:

I think the blindness is due to too much trash etc in the pasture. If they rummage around for food the eyes seem to take the brunt of it

Kay

They look great! I love the soft eyes of Bob in the first photo, makes you want to reach out and hug him
default_wub.png
:

Is that the tip of a cat tail I see in the top left corner of the 3rd pic or it that an ear from another fuzzy creature?

They look great! I love the soft eyes of Bob in the first photo, makes you want to reach out and hug him
default_wub.png
:

Is that the tip of a cat tail I see in the top left corner of the 3rd pic or it that an ear from another fuzzy creature?
Bob is contemplating the whole lovey thing and Pea Eye is showing him the way. I LOVE that boy! Er, old man....

And yes, that is a cat tail. You can look around the backgrounds and probably see other animals, too.

thank you so much for caring for these guys! :aktion033:

I think the blindness is due to too much trash etc in the pasture. If they rummage around for food the eyes seem to take the brunt of it

Kay
I agree with you. There are lots of stubs from weeds in the pasture and in the hay, as well. Pea Eye had lesions on his other eye, too. I think the horses are closely related, due to Vern's comments about matched pairs, teams, etc, but he seemed leary of breeding too closely.

Latest posts

Back