RESCHEDULED-Area 2 Spring Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina_M

Reaction score
Due to the adverse weather conditions this weekend, our Annual Spring Meeting has been rescheduled for April 5. If you currently have reservations at the Holiday Inn, they are being held for that weekend. If you are unable to attend and have reserved space or meals, please contact Bud Stephenson so we can cancel your reservations. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and hope April 5 will be a better day. If you have questions, contact Bud.

Also, if you didn't sign up to attend the banquet on Mar. 8., but would like to attend the banquet on April 5th, Bud said to send in the banquet form and money by Mar. 21. I will update the website with the information shortly. Stay safe and we will see you on Apr. 5th.

If you would like to be added or removed from my e-mail list please let me know.

The weather is very ugly out right now, we were going to drive to columbus today to look at some horse trailers but the dealership called this morning and said to just wait until monday.

I WILL put this reservation form in the mail today! We never got it out in time, its going out today!!

Leeana

I'm glad you can make it in April, Leanna!

It is snowing again! We are supposed to get 10-12 more inches with heavy winds, which means Blizzard conditions. Ohio is not equipted to handle this much snow. The last time we got this much snow was 1987.

Latest posts

Back