Requesting extra watchers over the next two weeks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
I'm so nervous about Diana. She's due April 7, but could have as many as 2 weeks to go. My close and personal friends have had tragedies recently and I am getting very nervous.

Diana has lost two foals because she was unattended and the foals didn't get out of the sack. One owner told me the sack is very thick and if she hadn't been there she could have lost the foal.

Apparently she bags up ahead of time, but her milk pH can drop quite quickly-- as in hours instead of days.

She's just now beginning to develop a bag that is growing daily.

I keep a Blog with updates and you can go there to see how she's progressing.

The foaling shed is 20 steps from my door and the monitor is beside my bed. Please call me if you see her go down in labor.

So when you have time, could you please check in on her at http://www.marestare.com/bitoblue.php

Thank you very much!

Tracy

Tracy, I went to your website and I sure do like the stallion as well as Diana. This should be a really nice foal, but I know you know that!

I will take a look when I can and I'm sure others will as well. Best of luck and hoping everything goes perfectly for her!

The stallion is owned by Jen McGarvey and gee, I wish he lived at my house too!! lol

Thanks for offering to watch some-- every little bit helps!

Tracy

You know we will when we can. We always do. lol Once we get rested from our very emotional last week.

I will check as often as I can thanks for the heads up. I pray that the delivery goes well
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]The very best of luck - I'll check in when I can. I know I'm getting nervous as my girl is due May 13th and generally comes early. Peanut is the mom of the filly in my avatar - the one born with a broken femur and dislocated hip so I'm always nervous. She's starting to shape up now.[/SIZE]

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll have lots of help from the forum family.

Barbie

I will be watching when I can also! Prayers it all goes well!

Tracy--I'll post it on the quilting forum I visit. Those ladies love to watch the monitors. They want me to get one next year so they can help me on mare stare.... they loved watching Kay's wee boy.
default_yes.gif

Good luck!

I'll be checking on her too, although I'm not much good at staying up all night.

I sure envy those of you with Marestare cams and lots of help watching. I bet you get a gorgeous FILLY this time!

Charlotte

LOL i've been watching her since you put her up..not consistantly but i check on her a few times a day even though i knew she wasn't even close..LOL it's a lot more interesting when you know the horse and the owners... especially when you get updates about where they are too.

I will keep an eye on her when I can
default_smile.png

Wishing you good luck with her
default_smile.png

Tracy,

Pretty mare!

I put your mare stare on my favorites and will watch as often as I can. Good luck!

Robin

Just checked in on Her. She has her bum planted against the wall.
default_smile.png
How are her signs?

[SIZE=12pt]Just checked her - she's laying down sleeping.[/SIZE]

Barbie

She's a pretty mare -- and looks ready to pop any time! She is lying down sleeping right now -- looks to me like she is saying -- lets just get this OVER with.

Hope you get a live foal.

JJay

love to watch, but all we get is a red x.
default_no.gif
I can't figure out how to fix it, so we can watch. :DOH!

love to watch, but all we get is a red x.
default_no.gif
I can't figure out how to fix it, so we can watch. :DOH!

Go to www.marestare.com and click on the cam help link in the left column...it will give instructions how to download Active X to be able to view the cams.

Steph

I have her up all the time Tracy. I can't believe how many mini's there are in Maine! If we feel we need to call you, do we use the phone number on your website?

Beautiful mare! I have a grulla that I just adore!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back