Requesting extra watchers over the next two weeks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's very pretty! I'll try and check the cam often.

Good luck!

How is she doing, her due date is close. I see her tummy is shaved now.

Tracy,

She is a gorgeous mare - I sooooo LOVE those dorsal stripes!! She reminds me a lot of my Lucy>

I just checked her on the cam - she is quite restless tonight - I am watching one of my mares so will keep checking on Diana for you - I have your emergency phone numbers handy.

It is so devastating to have a foal not able to get out of the sack.

Prayers for Diana that everything will go just fine!

For updates, check out my blog at www.bitoblue.com/myblog.html. I try to put one up every day or so.

I am going crazy because I can't watch her during the day- work has a policy against streaming...

My husband works out of the house so he's 20 steps away but he's not very experienced. I'm sure he can pull the sack of though!

Thanks for all the help!!

Still watching!
default_laugh.png
And waiting!

Sounds like she is getting close!
default_laugh.png

I've been checking her off and on since you posted her. Several times a day. I just saw people on the camera- were you guys testing her milk PH and stuff?

She's a pretty little mare... been yawning all day o_O

I'll keep an eye on her too - she is pretty active tonight. She is a really nice mare, hope she has a healthy foal soon
default_smile.png

I cant believe this mare hasnt foaled yet!

How is she doing?

She is just standing there right now. I wanna see a baby born...missed the one earlier. Can't stay up too late have work tomorrow. Good luck!!!

She has no bag. Sarah tests her milk and pH is still high. We don't want a surprise. She usually bags up according to her previous owner. So I don't know if her breeding dates are off, if she is just cooking extra long or if she intends to foal without a bag.

sigh

Thanks for watching and calling.

Well lets hope she does something soon!
default_yes.gif

Still watching!

Bumping this up! She has to foal soon!
default_laugh.png

hope she foals for you soon

wow what a long wait

she looks anxious and pacing outside but maybe she

just impatient too and wants to get to it so she can join the herd again

good luck Tracy

hoping for a healthy foal for you real soon

Are you 100% sure this mare is in foal? Maybe she is just tricking you-

Peggy

LOL Yes, I'm 1000% sure this mare is in foal. Had her palpated for one. And if you watch her for any length of time you might see the baby kicking her. Watch when her tail flaps and she stopms her feet and kicks her belly. Then watch her belly. The baby is toward the back and kinda high-- you can see it.

We're thinking that the breeder's dates are off. She was hand bred for a due date of April 7. Then put out with the stallion. I am hoping she caught on her next heat, which would make her due any day.

Latest posts

Back