Removing Just for men hair Dye????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go to a Walgreens you can buy packets with wipes in them and they do a really good job. Unfortunately, the sooner you use it the better.

Good Luck,

Robin

Been there!!!

It just takes a lot of washing and about a week
default_sad.png

Relic, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The Olay toner/astringent is working the best of anything I've tried! A couple more scrubbings & I should be almost back to normal!

While Mark was gone to the store to get the Olay, I tried Listerine after remembering how many people on here use it for various things and it actually did okay, too!

P.S. I WILL wear gloves today!!!

P.S. I WILL wear gloves today!!!

Good thinking, now can we see these beautiful horses when the colt is done.

and what colour was it, lesson learned, sorry better you than me.

Have a great day, we are not laughing at you, we are laughing with you...
default_wub.png

Wow, this thread needs to be pinned to "The Best of-" . So many good ideas to help with a problem that is going to happen sooner or later to sooo many that are new to showing. What do you think??

Thanks everyone we will try the olay tomorrow.

I have to say that the horse turned out beautiful. Now Julie has to dye the colt tomorrow. We will see if she will wear the gloves or not. Stay tuned!!!

Mark
Maybe she can dye the colt blonde and take care of the hand problem at the same time.
default_aktion033.gif
Or dye herself for a nice all over tan.
default_new_rofl.gif

You could try WD40. When I have had my gloves rip.. it seems the black on my hands disappears when I clip horses.. and all I could figure is I have WD40 all over my hands... I am a hairdresser and I have never had anything work from a beauty supply.. and the bleach and developer sounds scarier than the black hands..tell us what finally works for you..

Latest posts

Back