Remonder- NEMHS Show May 18th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
Just a reminder the New England Miniature Horse Society is having its first show this weekend May 18th at Greene Field Farm 251 Waterman Hill Rd, Greene RI . (SAME PLACE AS CLINIC). It will be great show with Mike McCabe & Karen Cabic as judges and Remember the Novice Program we offer, all classes are offered in Novice for Adult & Youth. And we will be having a Breeders Showcase during lunch with horses available For Sale .

Show starts at 8:30 am and if you need info , you can contract show manager Missy Tansey at 401-405-7253 or [email protected] or email me at [email protected] and I can either help you or send to who can.

So who plans on coming ??? It will be fun day and Hope you can make it........JANE

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there with Gold Dust and only doing some performance. We are also going to the Pinto show the day before with Jean, so it'll be a long weekend.
default_smile.png

Jane - who are you bringing and what are you showing in?

Hi Heather,

I am bringing Squeaky & Sassy and Fiesta & her filly for the Breeders Showcase, I would love to bring the new colt, but only week old , he will come out in August. I am not sure what classes yet ....JANE

I'll be there! First show of the season.

I will be there with Zeus in halter, hunter and jumper and showmanship for the first time, and liberty.

Diego will also be there (You can't miss him. Hes 28" and has QUITE the personality) in halter and liberty. My mom and I will be showing youth, ammy, and open.

Can't wait!

Can't wait! I haven't shown AMHA in forever. It will be good to see you all again =)

Oh, just don't laugh at me because of Diego haha. He wasn't shown last year and he is quite the little brat. A couple years ago he wouldn't go onto the mat for measuring. We had to lift him =)

Hey Everyone!

Can't wait to see you all tommorow! I will be bringing seven myself. Hope everyone has a great show! and thanks to all the people that worked so hard to put this wonderful show together!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back