Reminder: CMHR State Coordinator Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is a reminder that there is a State Coordinator meeting set for tonight, Nov. 6, 2003 at 9pm EST.

We will be using this meeting to catch up on all the happenings of the past several months as we have postponed the meetings due to both National shows and other events. So please come prepared to share what you all have been doing.

Also, we need to discuss the Quarterly reports that we all should be doing for CMHR that goes into the records of what is happening in your area. These forms are available on the CMHR SC yahoo group. Please check it out before the meeting if you can.

And if anyone did not recieve an email, please pm me before tonight so that I can give you the password to the chat room.

Thanks

Wow time flies. I have parent teacher confrences tonight so I may be late. Cathy is on her way to the florida convention. I wonder if Lara sent a reminder email to anyone???

Kay

Kay,

I sent out an email to all SCs this morning. Also, last Friday (Oct 31, 2003) I sent an email to all SCs that was announcing that we have a new SC, and I included in that email a reminder that there was a meeting today.

I hope that was enough for reminders. Will have to wait and see what happens though.

ohmy.gif
I couldn't get my internet service up on my computer for nuthin.
wacko.gif

I tried up to 9:30pm..... then I just gave up.

Did anyone from the meeting take notes?? Can they be posted on our Yahoo group site??

I need more brochures to put at the feed store and vets offices.

sad.gif
sorry I couldn't join in the meeting.

Trish

Hi Trish,

Yep we took notes. I think Lara is going to type them up. If she can't do it, I can. Then I am going to email them out to everyone. I will also post on the yahoo group.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get online last night, but that is ok. We will forgive your service provider this time. LOL
wink.gif

Also just a heads up to everyone else, the next meeting is scheduled for Dec 4, 2003 at 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

Latest posts

Back