Remember Zeus?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]We "adopted" Zeus on Jan. first. He had been found out at Soggy Bottom Ranch's barn the day or two before. ( This pic. was taken on his second day here. ) We all assume he was dropped off. ( Thanks again Geri and Dave! )[/SIZE]

HPIM0358.jpg

Here he is playing with his look-a-like puppy. Dont you just wanna pinch that butt?!

HPIM0415.jpg

Zeus and me - he's getting bigger!

HPIM0436.jpg

And finally, this pic. was taken today ( Feb. 23 ) LOOK HOW HE'S GROWN!!

HPIM0457.jpg

At first I really thought from the pictures I had seen of Zeus - that he had A.P.B.T. in him, which would have been fine with me. ( Use to breed and show them. ) But now as he has been growing his looks have been changing of course. Right now he looks to have a lot of English Pointer in him and even points to boot. I dont care what is in his backround - it will always be a guessing game. He is a smart little guy - vocal as all get out too!!

:new_shocked: My God, he's huge! He looks great, thanks so much for updating us. I was one of the people who thought he looked pit too. I guess you never know. He does look like a pointer now though, doesn't he? Thanks again,

Alicia

Oh what a little cutie pie!!! He certainly looks pointer-ish does'nt he? I love love LOVE that last pic with his eyes closed and his shiney little nose sticking out....he'd be so tired of me kissing on him if he were mine! He's growing up beautifully!

I remember him and I am the one who thought he looked like a pointer
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: he sure is turning into a big boy

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: OMG! Lori, he's huge! That's so funny, because the one rescue guy that called us here at home after I e-mailed him, he even said he was a pit mix! What a cutie pie he is. But geezzz, he was so small when he was here, and it kinda makes me wonder just how old he was then when they dropped him off in our yard?

What a pretty boy, and he looks so good, you're doing wonderful with him!

Hehehe... he looks less and less pit like and more and more "huntin' dog" like in each of those pictures.

I swear those ears are growing faster then the rest of him.

That is why I always hesitate to call something a pit mix when it is young (and the younger it is the more I hesitate) because I honestly see pit features in most puppies really early on.

I also wonder how young he actually was when he first showed up... he was such a tiny thing and now he is so.... not tiny!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for the nice compliments every one![/SIZE]

I remember him and I am the one who thought he looked like a pointer he sure is turning into a big boy
Rumamuk - you sure know your breeds! I was so sure at first he had A.P.B.T. in him! I was never very knowledgable about the hunting breeds. But I sent a picture of Zeus to a big time English Pointer breeder recently - and he said he definatly looked like one. Who knows, will have to update again around his six month birthday!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Lori, he's huge! That's so funny, because the one rescue guy that called us here at home after I e-mailed him, he even said he was a pit mix! What a cutie pie he is. But geezzz, he was so small when he was here, and it kinda makes me wonder just how old he was then when they dropped him off in our yard?
What a pretty boy, and he looks so good, you're doing wonderful with him!
Thanks Geri! I still agree with your hubby - he figured Zeus was around six weeks old if I remember correctly ( when he was found at your place. ) I agree and am going by that to keep track of his age. We sure love this guy. He sit's, shakes, sits pretty and is learning "stay" and" jump over" right now. He keeps us busy!

Lori

Latest posts

Back